Bitvice is trying to help investors buy Bitcoin securely and immediately self-custody it for themselves. We try our best to educate investors on how they should not keep their Bitcoin with third parties where most Crypto Scams occur.
In this way, they can secure it for themselves and avoid the plethora of scams and ever-changing regulation.
We want Bitcoin investors to be able to buy Bitcoin easily and securely.
Most importantly, we want them to self-custody Bitcoin immediately, away from third parties.
With Bitvice, investors can get assistance in understanding how to set up self-custody wallets.
Once they have their Bitcoin address, they can make an order and receive it directly to their own wallet.
We also focus on educating investors on the fundamentals of Bitcoin, security, economics and other important topics - so to maintain and long-term outlook on Bitcoin.
New investors who are inexperienced need to go through a bit of education to custody their Bitcoin in their own wallet. This issue alone has seen and will continue to see Financial Services built around Bitcoin.
That is where financial advisors fit in. It will become common for investors to allocate a certain amount of their portfolio to Bitcoin as its adoption curve continues. Financial Advisors need to be incentivised to advise on this asset class, as well as assist investors to set up their own custody solutions.
That is why we have a built a platform for:
1. Investors and Advisors to sign up and set up their own Bitcoin wallet to buy Bitcoin for themselves or for others - in the right way
2. Advisors can assist investors with setting up their Bitcoin addresses and to purchase Bitcoin
3. Make orders for Bitcoin, pay easily & securely and let Bitvice do the rest
4. We settle the Bitcoin to the Bitcoin addresses for investors immediately and applicable fees, to the advisor as well.
5. We settle the referral fee to the advisor of up to 3.0% per order (based on the agreed fee between the investor and advisor).