Purchasing Bitcoin with your connected bank account
Benefits and Timing:
- We make payments for orders seamless, secure and in seconds.
- We always request you to authorise payments in your banking app to ensure all payments are secure and to mitigate risk of fraud as much as possible.
- Once a payment has been made, it can take up to 2 working days to reflect in our account. The payments are standard EFTs/bank transfers. Thus, it can take around 1-2 business days for the payment to be cleared from one bank to another.
- We will only execute your Bitcoin order once your funds reflect in our bank account. You will be notified when your funds are reflecting and when we will execute your order.
- You will also receive another email when your Bitcoin is on its way to your Bitcoin address, with the transaction ID
If you have not connected your bank account, please do so, in order to be able to make an order with your linked bank account.
Once you have connected your bank account:
Select 'Buy Bitcoin'
Confirm the amount - please note the minimum amount per order
As we take on the Bitcoin on-chain fees when sending the Bitcoin to your Bitcoin address, we are unable to accommodate orders smaller than the minimum allowed.
Confirm your Bitcoin address to which we must send the Bitcoin to
Confirm your order
You can also edit your order, before confirming it. Don't worry if you want to edit the order after confirming by mistake. You can still cancel the order and make a new one.
Please select the 'Authorise Payment' button, once you are ready to make the order.
This then asks you to begin the authentication process with your linked bank account. This is to ensure there is complete security over your account and to mitigate as much risk as possible against fraud.
Authenticate with your bank details (and ensure your banking app and online banking allows the payment)
Select the bank account from which the payment will be made
Once the payment has been completed, you will see a 'Payment Successful' message.
You can now view your Pending Order on your dashboard.